Scarborough Seven

Scarborough Seven
Our Crazy Life

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010!!! Bring it!

A new year, a new start! Actually if I could just have a continuation of last year I would be content! We had a wonderful year! Christmas was by far the best holiday we've had to date! The kids had so much fun and the babies were so in to it!
But I am excited for this new year, I just know its going to be the best year of our lives! We are believing God for new place! Not necessarily a bigger place, although that would be great, but a place in the country to keep our animals(not the kids, the animals) We have managed to live in this 3 bedroom home relatively well. Its just a constant life of de-cluttering, speaking of which I know there's still so much we can do without! Our kids just love being out side, and with the maintenance of livestock it would be such a blessing to have a large place of our own. June will be 9 years in this house. We look forward to fixing it up this spring and either selling or renting. Fingers crossed.
Jayson and I have such big dreams for our lives as well as our kids lives and hope to see great things from all of them this year.
We are currently at the beginning of pig showing season, which will last till May. WE just got back from Arizona last week, and Jenna did really well in the ring. Jayson and her will be traveling to Denver Co, in a couple more weeks to take a couple pigs to show there. Jenna was very fortunate to be "drawn" to show at this event. I hope it is a good learning and memorable experience for her and Jayson. I will be staying home, running the show solo.
Jenna also starts softball in March. She was very successful last year, so I cant wait to see what she's got in the bag this year!
I am enjoying the fact that our children actually like spending time with us, and am praying that we all stay close as a family and in the long run that the sibling truly love each other and can lean on one another when they dont want to share everything with mom and dad. My biggest goal for them is that they respect themselves and treat everyone as they wish to treated, and that they are kind and polite.

No comments: