Scarborough Seven

Scarborough Seven
Our Crazy Life

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Papa Donuts!

My dad drops off donuts EVERY Sunday morning for the girls on the front porch. We hardly ever see him because he gets here so early. This works out so good for Jayson and I since we, more him than me, like to sleep in on sundays. I dont know how Jayda knows it sunday, but she is usually the first one awake, and I can hear her opening the squeaky front door to check for donuts. Sometimes they're not there yet, so she says out loud, "No Donuts." and then closes the door. I can hear all of this from my bedroom. When they are there, we hear, "Yay". This has been going on for a few years now, I think. Julia used to be the one checking and we were amazed at how she knew it was Sunday too. Its probably because Mommy is still in bed. Recently Ive been doing long runs on Sunday mornings so I leave before the donuts get here. Jack and Jill got their first donuts a couple weeks ago, but the other kids didnt realize that the donut holes were for the babies, so they ate all but 2 of them, Today they got all their donut holes. 5 for Jackson and 2 for Jillian.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Papa have our address??? ;)