Scarborough Seven

Scarborough Seven
Our Crazy Life

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Brocks Birthday

If you have ever spent time with Jayda, you have heard about Brock! Its all she talks about around here. Sometimes she calls him her boyfriend, but we correct her and tell her its her best friend and she says, "Noooooooooo, he's my boyfriend!". Yesterday Jayda and I went to his house for his 3rd Birthday Party. When we got there he had a Transformers mask on and Spidey gloves. They pretty much stayed on the party. She had lots of fun in the bounce house and on the play set.

Funny story... I started taking Jayda to the babysitter when she was 9mos old. This is where Brock and her became best of friends. Brock's mom met Jayda and told her," oh, there was a Jayda in my hospital room when Brock was born." Well Brock was 9mos old and we quickly put it together that Kara and I were in the same room at Clovis Community. I remember she didnt have a name for Brock yet and she was thinking about naming him Landon. I also remember that i have never seen anyone get dressed packed and ready to go so fast after delivering a baby in my life. She was ready to get out of there. That is the story of Brock and Jayda. Hopefully they'll be friends forever.:)

Her birthday is next.....stay tuned

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This could be the love story of the century ... in about thirty years, though!