Scarborough Seven

Scarborough Seven
Our Crazy Life

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My first blog

Okay, here we go. My first blog. My friend Stacey started one and said how it would be nice to journal her life with her family so they could read it later on and I thought how cool. So we'll just start with today. Jenna is 7, Julia is 5, Jayda is 2 and Jackson and Jillian are 5 months old. The day started off with Miss Jayda waking me up to tell that she was hungry and wanted cereal. So I pull out the Life cereal and start to pour it. She tells me Noooo, I want the other cereal, which was also Life cereal but had a different picture of a kid on the front. I didnt open up the other box and she threw a little fit. She ended up eating what was left of Julia cereal after all. I helped out in Jenna's classroom with Mrs. Hamamjian today. After that Jayson and I took Jackson and Jillian to the doctor. Jackson has had a rash for a couple weeks and Jillian is a little congested. Jayson went to work and the twins and I went to visit Andrea to get our( ok mY) eyebrows waxed. Then we rushed to back to Cedarwood to pick up Jenna and take her to her first orthodontist appt. She doesnt need braces yet but the dr. wants to see her in about 6 mo. After the appt we rushed again back to Cedarwood to pick up Miss Julia. Then we rushed to the gym so mommy could make it to her spin class. Picture this, its raining, me with two babies in a double stroller running, with two more kids in tow, through the parking lot. I have to get there super early to get a bike. I saw a friend at the gym who said i deserved an award. Haha! I love it! After spin we picked up Jayda at Becky's house and met daddy at pizza and hung out for while as a big ol family. Now were home the big girls and the babies are down for the night and I just realized that Julia's homework is not done. We will be waking up early to get that done. Ugh! She's going to love that. Jayda is still awake watching Ugly Betty.

No comments: