Scarborough Seven

Scarborough Seven
Our Crazy Life

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Honor roll Assembly

Annie, Jordyn and Jenna at the Awards Assembly



Jenna called me at 2:05pm yesterday to tell me there was an assembly for High Honor Roll(3.5- 3.99 GPA) at 2:30. I was still in my gym clothes, babies had been asleep for a half hour. Ahhhh freak out!!! I showered got dressed, woke up the babies and put them in the car, put Jayda and her friend, Kali, who comes over twice a week in the car and made it to the school by 2:28pm!!! We all sat on the floor behind the 6th graders because there was no room left. The floor ended up being the perfect place for me and 4 kids to sit! Of course I had no camera and had to take a picture with my picture phone, but I have proof that I was THERE!!!! Yay!!!

No comments: