Scarborough Seven

Scarborough Seven
Our Crazy Life

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!

bow chicka bow wow


I have to share this story before I forget. Jenna came home from school one day this year sing the tune, Bow chicka Wow Wow. Not only was she singing it but she also had her hands behind her head and she was shaking her hips. I asked her where she heard it and she said at school, everybody sings it. What?! I immediatley told her not to sing that and she, of course asked, why not? I just said that I cant tell you why just dont say it. A couple days go by and I hear Julia and Jayda singing the same thing along with the dance moves and all. Ugh! Jayson thinks its hillarious and i think its totally inappropriate. Jenna then tells me that it's from the Chipmkunk Movie. Oh my god! Ok, thats funny. As long as its from the Chipmunk movie. Hehe.Papa ended up taking all the girls to see the movie very soon after that. Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!!!!!!

No comments: